酒店情景应急口语 您所在的位置:网站首页 预定酒店英语对话带翻译 酒店情景应急口语

酒店情景应急口语

2023-05-18 09:00| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

C: Good morning. This is room reservation.May I help you, sir?

早上好,这是客房预订部,能为您效劳吗?

G: Well, I'd like to reserve a room.

噢,我想预订一个房间。

C: Thank you, sir. Which date would that be?

谢谢您,要订哪天的?

G: From October 15 to 17.

从10月15日到17日。

C: How many nights will you be staying?

要住几晚呢?

G: Three nights.

3个晚上。

C: How many guests are there in your party?

你们一共有多少位客人呢?

G: Only my wife and I.

只有我太太和我。

C: What kind of room would you prefer, a double or a twin room?

你喜欢什么样的房间,是一张双人床的还是两张单人床的房间呢?

G: A twin room, please.

我要一间两张单人床的房间。

C: Could you hold the line, please? I'll check if there's a room available for those days. Thank you for waiting, Sir.We have a twin at HK$ 1000 and HK$ 1500. Which would you prefer?

请別挂断好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房。先生让您久等了,我们有港币1000元和1500元的两张单人床的房间,您喜欢哪一间呢?

G: What's the difference?

房间有何差别?

C: A room with a front view is HK$ 1500 per night, one with a rear view is HK$ 1000 per night.

带有前景的房间每晚港币1500元,而带有后每晚港币1000元。

G: We will take the one at HK$ 1500.

我们要订1500元港币的房间。

C: Certainly, sir. May I have your name and initials, please?

好的,先生,请告诉我您的名字及其首字母。

G: Yes, it's Carruthers T.E.

好的,我叫凯鲁瑟斯T.E.。

C: Can you tell me how to spell that,please?

请告诉我怎么拼好吗?

G: C. A, double R, U, T, H, E, R, S.

C, A,两个R,U,THIE,R,S。

C: Mr. Carruthers. May I have your phone number please?

凯鲁瑟斯先生,请给我您的电话号码好吗?

G: Yes, the number is 06-321-2345.

好的,号码是06-321-2345。

C: 06-321-2345. Is this your home phone number?

00321-2345。这是您家里的电话号码吗?

G: Yes. it is.

是的。

C: What time do you expect to arrive, sir?

先生,您预计什么时候抵达?

G: Oh, around 5 p. m. I suppose.

嗯,我想是下午5点左右吧!

C: I'd like to confirm your reservation, A twin room for Mr. and Mrs. Carruthers at HK S 1500 per night for nights from October 15 to 17. We look forward to serving you.

和您再确定一下预订:凯鲁瑟斯夫妇要一间两个单人床的双人房间,每晚1500元港币。从10月15日到17日共三晚。期待能为您服务。



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

    专题文章
      CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有