王者之战中深红一号全台词[中英对照] 您所在的位置:网站首页 这是一场试炼全台词是什么 王者之战中深红一号全台词[中英对照]

王者之战中深红一号全台词[中英对照]

2024-07-14 09:13| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

[中文为官中,英文为僚机计划Wiki上分享的]

英文原文链接

https://projectwingman.fandom.com/wiki/Crimson_1/Quotes

[正文]

You're a slave to history. 

你是历史的奴隶

Even after Calamity, you fight against the only order that can guarantee the safety of your people. 

甚至在大灾难过后,你还反抗唯一能保证人民安全的秩序

You, solely, are responsible for this.

你,要负全部责任

What do you have to show for yourself, merc?Blood and Gold? A broken throne? 

雇佣兵,你想展示什么?鲜血和黄金?破碎的王座?

I will bury you so completely, the earth will turn over a thousand times before your body is dug up.

我要将你埋到深处,在你的尸体被挖出来之前不断蹂躏它,让它得不到安息

You can't run! You can't hide! You made this decision long ago! You can't back out of this deal!

你跑不了!也躲不了!你很久之前就做了这个决定,没法反悔!

I'm Cascadian! You think I take joy fighting over my homeland?! Killing my own countrymen?! 

我是卡斯卡迪亚人!你认为我乐意在自己的祖国开战,杀害自己的同胞吗?

If you never showed up, I never would have lost all that I have!

要不是因为你,我也不会失去我所拥有的一切

Me and you now. No distractions, no wingmen, no war. Just me and you. Whoever wins is the best pilot. 

现在,我和你,来一场真正的较量。没有干扰,没有僚机,没有战争,只要我和你,谁赢了,谁就是最厉害的飞行员

Every safety's coming off, no second chances. 

不借助任何安全措施,没有第二次机会

"Monarch", you use the name of a King, but what do you rule over?! the dead?! 

尊爵,你使用王者之名,但你统治的是谁?!死人吗?!

The Federation fought for peace in this war, and you denied them that!

在这场战争中,联邦是为了和平而战,但你却否定了他们!

The people of Cascadia! Do you know what you've taken from them?! 

你知道你从联邦所有卡斯迪亚人那里夺走了什么吗?

Their homes! And for what? To secede from the world?! What, you think you can fight this war again in fifty years' time?!

 你夺走了他们的家!为什么要这样做?要脱离这个世界吗?!你以为你能在五十年内打赢这场战争吗?!

Do you really think history will see it your way?! 

你觉得历史会从你的角度来看待这一切吗?!

You don't even care why you're here!

你甚至不在乎你为何在此!

还是你只想置我于死地?要结束这一切?

How does it feel to not have a country? 

没有对国家的归属感是什么样的感觉?

To not have borders to define yourself against the world?

没有界限来界定自己与世界的关系又是什么样的感觉?

The Calamity erased mankind once! 

大灾难曾磨灭了人性!

Our chance to start again! 

现在从头开始的机会来了!

This is how you've dealt with it?!

这就是你的方式?!

You drove me to this...this death and destruction over the Federation. 

这是你让我做的选择!死亡毁灭笼罩着联邦

Millions of lives lost... So many ghosts... 

百万人丧生...(叹)这么多孤魂野鬼……

Kill me, or be killed!

现在就让我们决一死战吧!

This...is my home! 

这....是我的家乡!

Here we are, fighting for Cascadia's soul. 

来吧,让我们为了卡斯迪亚的亡灵而战

That's the deal you made, right?

这是我们说好的吧?

What happens when you shoot me down?! 

你把我击落之后会怎样?

Can you even think?! What will you return to?! 

你有想过吗?!你会回到哪里?!

Where will you go?! We both know how this ends!

你会去哪里?!我们都知道结局是什么!

Kill me! Kill me and see what happens to this world! 

杀了我!杀了我,然后看看世界会如何!

Either way, your life ends today!

不管怎样,今天都是你的死期!

And my squadron! Do you think they deserved it?!

还有我的中队!你觉得他们罪有应得吗?!

The Federation might try to forget about you, but I won't! 

联邦可能会忘了你,但我不会!

This is for the good of the world! 

这是为了全世界!

Die, mercenary!

去死吧!雇佣兵!

No...no, not yet! 

不.....不,还没有!

God damn it! 

该死的!

Come on, I've almost got him! 

我差点就杀了他!

[深红一号怪叫ing]

Come on, come in for that kill, you dog!

来啊!过来啊!过来拿啊!你个狗杂种!

God damn!

该死的!

Monarch...when you hear the thunder...when the storm...comes for you...remember me. 

尊爵...当你听到雷声时....当风暴来临时....请想起我



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

    专题文章
      CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有