原耽英语翻译(可能会与原来的句子有些出入,按照自己的一些想法来的) 您所在的位置:网站首页 经典英语骂人短句子 原耽英语翻译(可能会与原来的句子有些出入,按照自己的一些想法来的)

原耽英语翻译(可能会与原来的句子有些出入,按照自己的一些想法来的)

2024-07-01 14:10| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

未经允许,擅自特别喜欢你,不好意思了。——《默读》

Without asking your permission, to like you too much, sorry about that.

希望我们都能像对方一样勇敢。——《撒野》

Wish we can be as courageous as each other.

上天从未眷顾人类,我们将独自走完征程——《不死者》

Heaven never favored the humans, we will finish our path on ourselves.

未知苦处,不信神佛。——《杀破狼》

I never knew the hardships, so I don't believe in God or Buddha.

“只要他还要我,我必定死生不负。” ——《镇魂》

If he still wants me, I'll give all my life to him(这个是按照自己的理解翻译的).

他是我刻在血肉里的Youth。——《AWM绝地求生》

He is the Youth I tattooed in my flesh.

“我永远是你最忠诚的信徒。”——《天官赐福》

I will always be your loyal disciple.

天天就是天天。——《魔道祖师》

Everyday is everyday, no doubt on that(这也是按自己的理解翻译的,因为感觉翻译成英文以后有点单调).

九幽听令,以血为誓,以冷铁为证,借尔三千阴兵,天地人神,皆可杀!——《镇魂》

Every 九幽(我真的不知道英文是什么)listen, my blood as oath, the cold iron as evidence, to borrow your three thousand death soldiers, the sky, the earth, the humans, the Gods, all can be killed(这个真的好难翻译啊)!

为什么我的数学只有148?——《伪装学渣》

Why do I only have 148 marks in my exam?

你我本无缘,全靠我砸钱。———《破云》

You and I originally have no fate, it is all up to my money.

我也不希望你们为我流一滴泪,平白脏了我轮回的路。——《提灯看刺刀》

I don't want you to have a drop of tear for me, it will make my reincarnation path filthy.

21.倘若天下安乐,我等愿渔樵耕读,江湖浪迹。 倘若盛世将倾,深渊在侧,我辈当万死以赴。——《杀破狼》

If the world is peaceful, we will live in a countryside(真不知道怎么翻译), stay in the(江湖是神马?). But if the prosperity will be(没有好的词:dead???), the abyss is at side, my generations will sacrifice for it.

22.你可以教孩子防备陌生人,提高警惕,但是不能让她怕穿碎花裙子,不然要我们干什么用的?——《默读》

You can teach kids to be careful about strangers, and be vigilant, but you can't let her be scared about wearing flowery dresses, otherwise what's the use of us?

26.我的背影巨他妈帅。——《伪装学渣》

My back view is do fucking charming.

28.老将不死,薪火相传。——《AWM绝地求生》

The old ones don't die, the new ones pass on

好难啊!



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

    专题文章
      CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有