美剧《怪奇物语》台词剧本Word中英对照第1季第1集 您所在的位置:网站首页 万圣节剧本经典 美剧《怪奇物语》台词剧本Word中英对照第1季第1集

美剧《怪奇物语》台词剧本Word中英对照第1季第1集

2023-12-30 07:04| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

它要来了 它渴望鲜血

Something is coming. Something hungry for blood.

它在你背后的墙上投下影子

A shadow grows on the wall behind you,

将你吞入黑暗之中

swallowing you in darkness.

它就要来了 是什么

It is almost here. What is it?

会不会是魔王

What if it's the Demogorgon?

天呐 如果是魔王我们就完蛋了

Oh, Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon.

不是魔王

It's not the Demogorgon.

一支鹪鹩大军冲入了大堂

An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!

鹪鹩 我说了吧

Troglodytes? Told ya.

等等

Wait a minute.

你听到了吗

Did you hear that?

那声音

That... that sound?

那不是鹪鹩发出的声音 那是...

That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that...

那是别的东西发出的

That came from something else.

是魔王

The Demogorgon!

我们惨了 威尔 你出招

We're in deep shit. Will, your action!

我不知道 冲他扔火球

I don't know! Fireball him!

我得掷出13点以上

I'd have to roll a 13 or higher!

太冒险了 施个保护咒

Too risky. Cast a protection spell.

别犯怂 丢火球 施保护咒

Don't be a pussy. Fireball him! Cast Protection.

魔王厌倦了你们人类愚蠢的争吵

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

它在大踏步冲你走来

It stomps towards you.

拿火球攻他

Fireball him!

又迈了一步 施保护咒

Another stomp, boom! Cast Protection.

他发出了怒吼

He roars in anger!

火球

Fireball!

该死 哪去了

Oh, shit! Where'd it go?

哪去了 我不知道

Where is it? I don't know!

是13点吗 我不知道

Is it a 13? I don't know!

哪去了 天呐

Where is it? Oh, my God!

迈克 天呐 天呐

Mike! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!

迈克 你找到了吗

Mike! Can you find it yet?

没有 我找不到

No, I can't find it!

迈克 天呐 天呐

Mike! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!

妈妈 我们正打着仗呢

Mom, we're in the middle of a campaign!

打完了吧 都过15分钟了

You mean the end? Fifteen after.

天呐 你个白痴

Oh, my God! Freaking idiot!

我们为什么非得走

Why do we have to go?

妈妈 再等个20分钟

Mom, wait, just 20 more minutes!

明天还上学呢 迈克尔

It's a school night, Michael.

我刚哄霍莉睡下了 你下周末再玩完吧

I just put Holly to bed. You can finish next weekend.

我玩得正顺手呢 迈克尔

But that'll ruin the flow! Michael

真的 妈妈

I'm serious, Mom.

这场仗花了我两周来策划

The campaign took two weeks to plan.

我怎么知道会玩10个小时

How was I supposed to know it was gonna take ten hours?

你都玩了10个小时了

You've been playing for ten hours?

爸爸 你不觉得再玩20分钟...

Dad, don't you think that 20 more

我觉得你该听你妈的

I think you should listen to your mother.

破烂玩意

Dang dumb piece of junk.

我找到了

Oh, I got it!

7算吗 是7吗

Does the seven count? It was a seven?

迈克看到了吗 那就不算

Did Mike see it? Then it doesn't count.

伙计们

Yo, hey, guys.

还有人要吗 不要

Does anyone want this? No.

Yeah.

不 我不觉得

No, I don't think...

嗯 他真帅

Yeah, he's cute.

芭比 不 我不觉得

Barb, no, I don't think so.

芭比 你不... 南茜

Barb, you're not Hey, Nancy.

还剩一块 你要吗

There's a slice left if you want it.

香肠和意大利辣香肠的 等等

Sausage and pepperoni! Hold on.

你姐姐不对劲

There's something wrong with your sister.

你说什么呢

What are you talking about?

她变成高冷婊了 是啊

She's got a stick up her butt. Yeah.

那是因为她在跟那个混蛋史蒂夫·哈灵顿约会

It's because she's been dating that douchebag, Steve Harrington.

是啊 她变讨厌了

Yeah, she's turning into a real jerk.

她一直很讨厌

She's always been a real jerk.

她以前挺好的

Nuhuh, she used to be cool.

她之前还为我们的接骨木之战扮成了精灵

Like that time she dressed up as an elf for our Elder tree campaign.

那是四年前了

Four years ago!

就那么一说 回见

Just saying. Later.

是7点

It was a seven.

骰子 是7点

The roll, it was a seven.

魔王 抓到我了

The Demogorgon, it got me.

明天见

See you tomorrow.

再见了 女士们

Good night, ladies.

替我跟你妈吻别道晚安

Kiss your mom 'night for me.

比赛骑回我家啊 赌一本漫画书

Race you back to my place? Winner gets a comic.

随便哪本吗 嗯

Any comic? Yeah.

我没说"开始"

I didn't say "Go"!

回来

Get back here!

我要杀了你

I'm gonna kill you!

我要你的《X战警》134期

I'll take your XMen 134!

该死

Son of a bitch.

美国能源部 霍金斯国家实验室 限制区 美国政府地产 不得擅闯

妈妈

Mom?

乔纳森 妈妈

Jonathan? Mom?

喂 喂

Hello? Hello?

今早的新闻中心就到这里

And that's it for News Center this morning.

感谢您的收看

Thanks for joining us.

接下来切给新闻台的莉兹

Let's hand off now to Liz at the news desk.

好的 谢谢 唐娜

All right, thank you, Donna.

接下来是本地新闻

Turning now to local news,

我们接到报道称

we're getting reports of

全县上下到处发生电涌

surges and power outages all across the county.

昨晚 东霍金斯数百户人家受到影响

Last night, hundreds of homes in East Hawkins were affected,

致使很多居民陷入黑暗中

leaving many residents in the dark.

断电原因仍不明

The cause of the outage is still unknown.

我们联络了罗恩县水电部

We reached out to Roane County Water and Electric,

一名发言人称 他们确信

and a spokesperson says that they are confident

只需几小时 其余人家

power will be restored to all remaining homes

就能完全恢复供电

within the next several hours.

也就是说 你今晚最好待在家中

In other news, you might wanna stay home tonight

或至少带上伞

or at least pack an umbrella.

接下来交给最受喜爱的天气预报员 查尔斯

We turn to everybody's favorite morning weather guy, Charles.

在哪呢

Where the hell are they?

乔纳森 找找沙发

Jonathan? Check the couch!

我找了

Ugh, I did.

找到了

Got them.

好了 亲爱的 我们今晚见

Okay, sweetie, I will see you tonight.

嗯 回见 威尔呢

Yeah, see you later. Where's Will?

我还没叫他起床呢

Oh, I didn't get him up yet.

他大概还在睡觉

He's probably still sleeping.

乔纳森 你得看着他起床啊

Jonathan, you have to make sure he's up!

妈妈 我在做早饭呢

Mom, I'm making breakfast.

我都跟你说了多少遍了

I told you this a thousand times.

威尔 好了 亲爱的 起床了

Will! Come on, honey. It's time to get up.

他昨晚回家了吧 他不在房间里吗

He came home last night, right? He's not in his room?

他回没回来 我不知道

Did he come home or not? I don't know.

你不知道 不

You don't know? No.

我挺晚才回家 去工作了

I got home late. I was working.

你工作去了

You were working?

埃里克找我替班 我就答应了

Eric asked if I could cover. I said yeah.

我想着能多挣点也好

I just thought we could use the extra cash.

乔纳森 我们说过了 我知道

Jonathan, we've talked about this. I know, I know.

我工作的时候 你不能去上班

You can't take shifts when I'm working.

妈妈 没什么大不了的

Mom, it's not a big deal.

他昨天去维勒家玩了一整天

Look, he was at the Wheelers' all day.

他肯定是在他们家过夜了 你真是的

I'm sure he just stayed over. I can't believe you.

你有时候真是过分

I can't believe you sometimes.

真恶心

That's disgusting.

你才恶心 喂

You're disgusting! Hello?

凯伦 我是乔伊

Hi, Karen. It's Joyce.

乔伊啊 你搞什么 迈克

Oh, Joyce, hi. What the hell, Mike?

别说话

Quiet!

注意用词 开什么玩笑

Language. Are you kidding?

抱歉 乔伊 又是个乱哄哄的早上

Sorry, Joyce, it's just one of those morning.

那是威尔的声音吗

Was that Will I heard back there?

威尔 不不 只是迈克

Will? No, no, no, it's just Mike.

威尔没留下过夜吗

Will didn't spend the night?

没有 他8点刚过就走了

No, he left here a little bit after 8:00.

怎么了 他没回家吗

Why? He's not home?

他大概是早起上学校了

Um, you know what? I think he just left early for... for school.

谢谢你了 再见 好吧 再见

Thank you so much. Bye. Okay. Bye.

霍金斯中学

好奇怪 我没看到他

That's weird. I don't see him.

听我的 他妈妈说得对

I'm telling you, his mom's right.

他大概是又早起来上学了

He probably just went to class early again.

是啊 他总是担心

Yeah, he's always paranoid

格斯基又会临时测试他

Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz.

过来吧 女士们先生们

Step right up, ladies and gentlemen.

过来买怪胎秀的门票

Step right up and get your tickets for the freak show.

你说谁在怪胎秀里能更挣钱

Who do you think would make more money in a freak show?

黑夜 青蛙脸 还是没牙仔

Midnight, Frogface, or Toothless?

我选没牙仔

I'd go with Toothless.

我说过数百万次了 我的牙会长出来的

I told you a million times, my teeth are coming in.

这叫锁骨颅骨发育不良

It's called cleidocranial dysplasia.

"我说过数百万次了"

"I told you a million times."

玩手臂那一招

Do the arm thing.

玩啊 怪胎

Do it, freak!

天呐 每次看都恶心到我

God, it gets me every time.

混蛋 我觉得这挺酷的

Assholes. I think it's kinda cool.

就像是你有超能力

It's like you have superpowers or something.

就像神奇先生

Like Mr. Fantastic.

是啊 可惜不能用它抵御邪恶

Yeah, except I can't fight evil with it.

霍金斯高中

他打给你了吗

So, did he call?

小点声

Keep your voice down.

他打了吗

Did he?

我说了 不是那样的

I told you, it's not like that.

好吧 是的 他喜欢我 但不是那样的

Okay, I mean, yes, he likes me, but not like that.

我们就是

We just...

接过几次吻

made out a couple times.

"我们就是...接过几次吻"

"We just... made out a couple times."

南茜 真是的

Nance, seriously,

你会变得特别酷 简直不像话

you're gonna be so cool now, it's ridiculous.

不 我不会的

No, I'm not.

你最好继续跟我玩 我没别的意思

You better still hang out with me, that's all I'm saying.

如果你跟汤米·H或卡洛成了朋友

If you become friends with Tommy H. Or Carol

恶心

Oh, that's gross!

听我说 就那么一次...

Okay, I'm telling you, it was a onetime...

两次

Twotime thing.

厕所见

史蒂夫

你说什么来着

You were saying?

史蒂夫

Steve...

我得走了 等一下

I have to go. In a minute.

史蒂夫 真的

Steve. I really, like...

真的 我得走了

Seriously, I have to go.

等等 我们...

Wait, wait, wait. Let's...

我们今晚一起玩吧

Come on, let's do something tonight, yeah?

不行 我得准备卡明斯基的考试

No, I can't. I have to study for Kaminsky's test.

得了 你的平均成绩是多少来着 3.999

Oh, come on. What's your GPA again? 3.999...

卡明斯基的考试特别难

Kaminsky's tests are impossible.

那就让我帮你啊 你化学挂了

Well, then, just let me help. You failed chem.

是C 这样的话...

Cminus. Well, in that case...

我8点多过去

So I'll be over around, say, like, 8:00?

你疯了吗

Are you crazy?

我妈妈绝不会... 我爬窗

My mom would not I'll climb through your window.

她不会发觉的 我动作很轻 就像忍者

She won't even know I'm there. I'm stealthy, like a ninja.

你真是疯了

You are crazy.

别这样 等等 好吧 算了

Come on. Wait, wait, wait. Just... Okay, forget about that.

我们就...

We can just...

我们就在我车里玩

We can just, like, chill in my car.

找个安静的地方停车

We can find a nice quiet place to park, and...

史蒂夫 我真得学习

Steve... I have to study.

我不是开玩笑的

I'm not kidding.

要不你以为我要找个安静的地方干吗

Well, why do you think I want it to be nice and quiet?

你是个白痴 史蒂夫·哈灵顿

You're an idiot, Steve Harrington.

迪尔伯恩和枫树街街口 8点见

Meet me at Dearborn and Maple at 8:00.

一起学习

To study.

警局

你可算来了

Good of you to show.

早啊 芙洛 早啊 大家伙

Oh, hey, morning, Flo. Morning, everybody.

局长 该死 你气色真差 局长

Hey, Chief. Damn! You look like hell, Chief.

是吗 是啊

Oh, yeah? Yeah.

今早我走时你妻子比我还疲惫呢

Well, I looked better than your wife when I left her this morning.

你喝酒 或是睡觉

While you were drinking or sleeping,

或者去做其他你周一一大早非做不可的事的时候

or whatever it is you deemed so necessary on Monday morning,

菲尔·拉森打来了

Phil Larson called.

说又有孩子偷他花园的地精了

Said some kids are stealing the gnomes out of his garden again.

又是花园地精的事啊

Oh, those garden gnomes again.

这样吧 我这就去办

Well, I'll tell you what, I'm gonna get right on that.

更紧急的事

On a more pressing matter,

乔伊·拜尔斯今早找不到她儿子了

Joyce Byers can't find her son this morning.

我这就去

Okay, I'm gonna get on that.

等我一下 乔伊很难过

Just give me a minute. Joyce is very upset.

芙洛 我们说过了

Well, Flo, Flo, we've discussed this.

早上是用来喝咖啡 沉思的

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

局长 她在你... 咖啡

Chief, she's already in your Coffee

和沉思 芙洛

and contemplation, Flo!

失踪

我等了一个多小时了 霍普

I have been waiting here over an hour, Hopper.

我再次道歉

And I apologize again.

我要疯了

I'm going out of my mind!

他这年纪的孩子 大概是逃学了

Look, boy his age, he's probably just playing hookie, okay?

不 我家威尔不会 他不是那样的

No, not my Will. He's not like that.

他不会那么做的 未必

He wouldn't do that. Well, you never know.

我妈以为我参加了辩论队

I mean, my mom thought I was on the debate team,

但我其实是在我爸奥斯莫比车后座上

when really I was just screwing Chrissy Carpenter

干柯丽茜·卡朋特 所以...

in the back of my dad's Oldsmobile, so...

听着 他不像你 霍普 也不像我

Look, he's not like you, Hopper. He's not like me.

他不像...大部分人

He's not like... most.

他有几个朋友

He has a couple of friends,

但孩子有时很坏

but, you know, the kids, they're mean.

他们嘲笑他 给他起外号

They make fun of him. They call him names.

他们嘲笑他 他的衣服 他的衣服

They laugh at him, his clothes His clothes?

他的衣服怎么了 我不知道

What's wrong with his clothes? I don't know.

这重要吗 或许

Does that matter? Maybe.

听着...他是个敏感的孩子

Look, he's... He's a sensitive kid.

朗尼以前说他是基佬

Lonnie... Lonnie used to say he was queer.

喊他死娘炮

Called him a fag.

他是吗 他是失踪了

Is he? He's missing is what he is.

你最后跟朗尼联络是什么时候

When was the last time you heard from Lonnie?

据我所知 他在印第安波利斯

Uh, last I heard, he was in Indianapolis.

那是大概一年前

That was about a year ago.

但他跟这事没关系

But he has nothing to do with this.

把他号码给我吧

Why don't you give me his number?

霍普 他跟这事没关系 相信我

You know, Hopper, he has nothing to do with this. Trust me.

乔伊 孩子失踪 100次里有99次

Joyce, 99 out of 100 times, kid goes missing,

是跟父母一方或亲属在一起

the kid is with a parent or relative.

那另外那一次呢

What about the other time?

什么 你说"100次里有99次"

What? You said, "99 out of 100."

那剩余的那一次呢 乔伊

What about the other time, the one? Joyce.

那一次呢

The one!

乔伊 这里是霍金斯

Joyce, this is Hawkins, okay?

知道我在这里工作四年 发生过的

You wanna know the worst thing that's ever happened here

最严重的事件是什么吗

in the four years I've been working here?

最严重的事

Do you wanna know the worst thing?

就是一只猫头鹰袭击了埃莉诺·格莱斯皮的脑袋

It was when an owl attacked Eleanor Gillespie's head

因为它把她的头发当成了窝

because it thought that her hair was a nest.

好吧 我去打给朗尼

Okay, fine. I will call Lonnie.

他会更愿跟我说话 而不是...

He will talk to me before he talks to

猪头吗 警察

What, a pig? A cop!

找到我儿子 霍普

Just find my son, Hop.

找到他

Find him!

布伦纳博士

Dr. Brenner.

这边走 先生们

This way, gentlemen.

整个东区将在一小时内疏散完毕

The entire east wing will be evacuated within the hour.

我们按隔离规章封锁了这一带

We've sealed off this area following quarantine protocol.

它就从这里出来的 对

This is where it came from? Yes.

那女孩呢

And the girl?

她不可能跑远

She can't have gone far.

好了 再给你一盘

All right, and one more.

本 你觉得那个...

Hey, Ben. What do you think about that, uh...

我不知道 我说不好

Hey, I don't know. I don't know.

平均每场比赛37分

I don't know, 37 points per game average

现在是这样 篮球先生

Thirtyseven now, but... Mr. Basket.

给我过来

Come here!

给我过来

Hey, come here!

你以为自己能偷我的东西吗 小子

You think you can steal from me, boy?

搞什么

What in the hell?

记住 读完第12章

Remember, finish chapter 12

并回答12.3 实验和其他

and answer 12.3 on the difference between an experiment

科学调研的区别

and other forms of science investigation.

这将是测试内容

This will be on the test,

包含10到12章的内容

which will cover chapters 10 through 12.

单项选择加作文

It will be multiple choice with an essay section.

来了吗

So, did it come?

抱歉 孩子们

Sorry, boys.

我也不想传达坏消息 但是...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

送到了

it came.

太棒了

Yes!

希思无线电

The Heathkit ham shack.

多美啊

Ain't she a beaut?

用这东西能跟纽约对话吧

I bet you can talk to New York on this thing.

再往大点想

Think bigger.

加州 再大点

California? Bigger.

澳大利亚

Australia?

天呐

Oh, man!

等威尔看到了 他肯定要高兴尿了

When Will sees this, he's totally gonna blow his shit.

卢卡斯

Lucas!

抱歉

Sorry.

你好 我是迈克·维勒

Hello, this is Mike Wheeler,

霍金斯中学视听俱乐部主席

president of Hawkins Middle AV Club.

你干什么

What are you doing?

我是达斯汀

Hello, this is Dustin,

我是霍金斯中学

and this is the secretary

视听俱乐部的秘书和司库

and treasurer of Hawkins Middle AV Club.

你早餐吃袋鼠吗

Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?

抱歉打扰了

Sorry to interrupt, but, uh,

我能借走迈克尔 卢卡斯和达斯汀吗

may I borrow Michael, Lucas and Dustin?

好了 好了

Okay, okay, okay.

一个个说 好吗 你说

One at a time, all right? You.

你说他走了哪... 幽暗密林

You said he takes what? Mirkwood.

幽暗密林 嗯

Mirkwood? Yeah.

你听说过这地方吗

Have you ever heard of Mirkwood?

没有 好像是编的

I have not. That sounds made up to me.

不 是《指环王》里的

No, it's from Lord of the Rings.

是《霍比特人》 无所谓了

Well, The Hobbit. It doesn't matter.

他问的 "他问的"

He asked! "He asked!"

闭嘴吧

Shut up, guys!

我刚刚咋说的 闭嘴吧

What'd I just say? Shut up.

一个个说 你

One at a damn time. You.

幽暗密林 是真实存在的路

Mirkwood, it's a real road.

名字是我们起的

It's just the name that's made up.

就是康沃利斯和克利街交界的地方

It's where Cornwallis and Kerley meet.

好吧 我好像知道是在哪

Yeah, all right, I think I know that

我们可以带你去

We can show you, if you want.

我说我知道了

I said that I know it!

我们可以帮忙找 嗯

We can help look. Yeah.

不行

No.

不行 放学后 你们统统回家

No. After school, you are all to go home.

马上回家

Immediately.

不能骑车乱转

That means no biking around

到处找你们的朋友 自己去调查

looking for your friend, no investigating,

不许胡闹

no nonsense.

这不是《指环王》那样的书

This isn't some Lord of the Rings book.

是《霍比特人》 闭嘴吧

The Hobbit. Shut up!

别闹了

Stop it!

我说清楚了吗

Do I make myself clear?

我说...清楚了吗

Do I make myself... clear?

是的 长官 是的 长官

Yes, sir. Yes, sir.

是的

Yeah.

拜耶斯堡

有人在家吗

Anybody home?

暗号

Password?

瑞达

Uh, Rada...

瑞达加斯特

Radaga Radagast?

对了 你可以进来了

Yeah. You may enter.

谢谢你 先生

Thank you, sir.

你猜怎么着

So, guess what?

我早下班了

I got off early and...

《鬼驱人》

Poltergeist.

不是不让我看吗

I... I thought I wasn't allowed to see it.

我改主意了

I changed my mind.

只要你不会做一周的噩梦

As long as you don't have nightmares for a week.

我不会的 我不再那么容易怕了

No, I won't. I don't get scared like that anymore.

是吗

Oh, yeah?

小丑也不怕吗

Not even of clowns?

No.

女巫呢

What about my witch?

不 妈妈

No. Mom...

我不是五岁小孩了 但威尔·拜耶斯

I'm not five anymore. But Will Byers...

我要把你煮了 别闹 太傻了 妈妈

I'm going to cook you up in my Stop. That's so stupid. Mom!

威尔

Will?

威尔 威尔

Will? Will?

威尔

Will?

威尔 威尔

Will? Will!

威尔 威尔

Will! Will?

威尔

Will!

你在哪

Where are you?

天呐

Geez.

你父母忘给你饭吃了吗

Your parents forget to feed you?

所以你才出走了吗

Is that why you ran away?

他们

They, uh...

他们伤害你了吗

They hurt you?

你去了医院 被吓到了

You went to the hospital, you got scared,

就跑了出来 到了这里 是这样吗

you ran off, you wound up here, is that it?

好吧

All right.

我可以把这再给你

I'll give this back, all right?

你想吃多少都行

And you can have as much as you want.

好吗 或许还能给你冰淇淋吃

All right? Maybe even some ice cream.

但你得先回答我几个问题

But you gotta answer a few of my questions first, all right?

可以吗

We got a deal?

好 先说简单的 好吗

All right, let's start with the easy stuff. All right?

我叫本尼 本尼·哈蒙德

My name's Benny. Benny Hammond.

瞧 就这样 来

See? Like this. Here.

握住 没事的 没事

I got you. Don't worry. It's okay.

认识你很高兴 你是...

Nice to meet you, yeah. And you are?

十一

Eleven?

那是什么意思

What's that mean?

什么意思

What's it mean?

不 我去

No. Well, I'll be damned.

她会说话啊

She speaks.

"不" 不什么

"No"? No, what?

好吧 别想再吃东西了

All right. I guess no more food, then.

十一

Eleven.

Yeah.

什么意思

What's it mean?

十一

Eleven.

那好吧

All right, then.

给你

Here you go.

慢慢吃

Take it easy, take it easy.

我只知道她很害怕

Yeah, look, all I know is that she's scared to death.

其他紧急号码 社会保障热线

嗯 我猜她可能是遭到了虐待

Yeah, I think maybe she's been abused or...

或是绑架什么的

kidnapped or something.

如果有人来一趟就太好了

Yeah, it'd be great if someone would come by.

嗯 兰道夫巷4819号 对 兰道夫

Yeah, we're at 4819 Randolph Lane. Yeah, Randolph.

威尔·拜耶斯

Will Byers?

威尔

Will!

威尔·拜耶斯

Will Byers?

出来啊 孩子

Come on, kid!

威尔

Will?

我有发现

I got something.

是他的车吗 嗯 肯定是摔下来了

That his bike? Yeah, he must have crashed.

你觉得他是摔倒时受伤了吗

You think he got hurt in the fall?

但没伤到不能走着离开

Not so hurt he couldn't walk away.

这样的自行车对这些孩子来说就像凯迪拉克

Bike like this is like a Cadillac to these kids.

他肯定会推着回家的

He would've walked it home.

如果我赢 就回家

...get off work if I win.

周五我要...

Oh, Friday I'm supposed to...

不管您的地产损失多大我们都会赔付

...but we will cover whatever the damages are to your property.

只是... 当然了

It's just, um... That's for sure.

朗尼在吗

Is Lonnie there?

朗尼现在不在 你能让他接...

Lonnie isn't here right now. Can you please put him on

我说了 朗尼不在 你是谁

I told you, Lonnie's not here. Who is this?

他女友 辛西娅 辛西娅

His girlfriend, Cynthia. Cynthia.

你是谁 辛西娅 我是乔伊

Who the hell is this? Cynthia, this is Joyce.

谁 朗尼的前妻

Who? Lonnie's exwife.

我真的有事找他 朗尼不在

I really need to speak to him Lonnie's not here.

你见过我

你能不能...不行 你待会儿再打来吧

Can you please put No! Why don't you call back later?

待会儿不行 马上

No, not later. Now!

你能不能...

Can

贱人 妈妈

Bitch! Mom.

干什么 你得保持冷静

What? You have to stay calm.

我是朗尼

Hey, you've reached Lonnie.

请留言 我稍后给你回电

Leave a message and I'll holler right back at ya.

朗尼 有个未成年少女挂了我的电话

Lonnie, some teenager just hung up on me.

威尔失踪了 我不知道他在哪

Will is... is missing. I don't know where he is.

我需要...

I need...

我需要你回电话 求你

I just need you to call me back, please, just

该死 该死

Damn it! Damn it!

妈妈

Mom?

怎么了

What?

警察

Cops.

就放在那儿吗 是的 卡尔

It was just lying there? Yeah. Cal?

上面有血吗 或是... 不不 没有

Did it have any blood on it, or No, no, no, no, no...

菲尔

Phil?

如果你在那边发现了自行车 为什么来这儿

If you found the bike out there, why are you here?

他有家里的钥匙吧 对

Well, he had a key to the house, right? Yeah.

那么

So...

或许他回家来了

maybe he came home.

你以为我没在自己家里找过吗

You think I didn't check my own house?

我没那个意思

I'm not saying that.

这一直都有吗 什么 我不知道

Has this always been here? What? I don't know.

可能吧 我养了俩儿子 看看这里

Probably. I mean, I have two boys. Look at this place.

你不确定吗

You're not sure?

这家伙怎么了

Hey, what's up with this guy, huh?

没事 他大概就是饿了 来吧

Nothing, he's probably just hungry. Come on.

天呐

Jesus!

你聋了吗 我一直在喊你

What are you, deaf? I've been calling you.

怎么回事

What's going on?

Hello?

你真没事吗 局长

Are you sure you're okay, Chief?

听着 打给芙洛

Listen, I want you to call Flo.

组织搜索队

I want to get a search party together, all right?

尽可能多地召集志愿者 带上手电筒

All the volunteers she can muster. Bring flashlights, too.

你觉得真有麻烦了吗

Hey, you think we got a problem here?

我们该出去找

We should be out there right now.

我们该帮忙找他

We should be helping look for him.

我们说过了 迈克 局长说

We've been over this, Mike. The chief says

我才不管局长怎么说 迈克尔

I don't care what the chief said. Michael!

我们得做点什么 威尔可能有危险

We have to do something. Will can be in danger.

那更不能乱跑了

More reason to stay put.

妈妈 这事就这样了

Mom! End of discussion.

那个 我和芭芭拉今晚要在她家学习

So... me and Barbara are gonna study at her house tonight.

可以吧 不可以

That's cool, right? No, not cool.

什么 为什么

What? Why not?

你以为呢 我在说外语吗

Why do you think? Am I speaking Chinese in this house?

直到我们确定威尔没事 谁都不许出门

Until we know Will is okay, no one leaves.

这太扯淡了 注意用词

This is such bullshit. Language.

我们被软禁了吗

So we're under house arrest?

就因为迈克的朋友放学回家时走丢了

Just because Mike's friend got lost on the way home from...

怎么 你还怪威尔了

Wait, this is Will's fault?

南茜 把话收回去

Nancy, take that back.

不 你生气

No! You're just pissed off

就是因为你想去找史蒂夫

'cause you wanna hang out with Steve.

史蒂夫 谁是史蒂夫

Steve? Who is Steve?

她的新男友 你个小混蛋 迈克

Her new boyfriend. You are such a douchebag, Mike!

注意用词

Language!

南茜 回来

Nancy, come back.

回来

Come back!

没事的 霍莉 喝点果汁吧

It's okay. It's okay, Holly. Here, have some juice, okay?

瞧 迈克尔

You see, Michael?

你瞧闹成啥样了 什么啥样

You see what happens? What happens when what?

只有我的反应是正常的

I'm the only one acting normal here!

只有我在乎威尔

I'm the only one that cares about Will!

这话太不公平了 儿子

That is really unfair, son.

我们在乎的

We care.

迈克 让他走吧

Mike! Let him go.

希望你喜欢你的鸡肉 泰德

I hope you're enjoying your chicken, Ted.

我怎么了

What did I do?

我怎么了

What'd I do?

威尔 威尔·拜耶斯

Will! Will Byers!

威尔

Will!

威尔 我们来找你了 伙计

Will, we're here for you, bud!

他是个好学生

He's a good student.

什么 威尔 他是个好学生

What? Will. He's a good student.

很棒

Great one, actually.

我们应该没见过 斯考特·克拉克

I don't think we've met. Scott Clarke.

霍金斯中学的老师 地理和生物

Teacher, Hawkins Middle. Earth and biology.

我一直不喜欢科学

I always had a distaste for science.

或许是你的老师教得不好

Well, maybe you had a bad teacher.

是啊 拉特利夫老师可不好对付了

Yeah, Ms. Ratliff was a piece of work.

拉特利夫 可不是

Ratliff? You bet.

她现在还硬朗着呢 相信吗

She's still kicking around, believe it or not.

我相信 据说木乃伊是不会死的

I believe it. Mummies never die, so they tell me.

我女儿莎拉

Sarah, my daughter...

银河 宇宙什么的

Galaxies, the universe, whatnot...

她一向很了解那些东西

She always understood all that stuff.

我一直觉得地面上的烂事就够多了

I always figured there was enough going on down here,

我不需要往其他地方看

I never needed to look elsewhere.

你女儿 她几年级的

Your daughter, what grade is she?

或许我可以把她弄进我的班来 不 她

Maybe I'll get her in my class. No, she, uh...

她跟妈妈住城里

She lives with her mom in the city.

多谢你出来 老师 我们很感激

Thanks for coming out, Teach. We really appreciate it.

她几年前死了 什么

She died a few years back. Sorry?

他的孩子

His kid.

卢卡斯 收到吗 我是迈克

Lucas, do you copy? It's Mike.

卢卡斯 我是卢卡斯

Lucas? Hey, it's Lucas.

我知道是你

I know it's you.

你说完话说"完毕"

And say "Over" when you're done talking

我才知道你说完了 完毕

so I know when you're done. Over.

我说完了 完毕

I'm done. Over.

我在担心威尔 完毕

I'm worried about Will. Over.

Yeah.

这太疯狂了 完毕

This is crazy. Over.

我在想

I was thinking...

威尔昨晚本可施保护咒 但他没有

Will could've cast Protection last night, but he didn't.

他出了火球

He cast Fireball.

完毕 什么意思 完毕

Over. What's your point? Over.

我的意思是

My point is...

他本可采取保险的措施 但他没有

he could've played it safe, but he didn't.

他为帮助大家而以身涉险

He put himself in danger to help the party.

完毕

Over.

我们10分钟后碰面 完毕 通话结束

Meet me in ten. Over and out.

你来干什么

What are you doing here?

我在电话上说了 我被软禁了

I told you on the phone, I'm under house arrest now.

我想跟你在这儿学 不 不行

I figured we'd just study here. No. No way.

得了 我可不能让你考试不通过

Oh, come on. I can't have you failing this test.

忍忍吧

So just... bear with me.

我说什么来着

What'd I tell you?

忍者

Ninja.

你喜欢冰淇淋 是吗

You like that ice cream, huh?

你笑起来挺好看的

Smile looks good on you.

懂吗 笑容

You know, smile?

好了 你坐着别动

All right. You just sit tight.

不管是谁 我这就把他们打发走

Whoever it is, I'll tell 'em to go away real quick, all right?

来了

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

你好 有事吗 你是本尼·哈蒙德吧

Hey, can I help you? Hi, you must be Benny Hammond.

就是 我们今晚已经关门了

I'm afraid I am. I'm afraid we're closed for the evening, too.

明早再来吧

So try back tomorrow morning.

康妮·弗雷泽 社会服务部的

Connie Frazier. Social Services.

社服的啊 抱歉 没想到你来得这么快

Ah, Social Services. My apologies. I didn't expect you so soon.

这里可挺远 晚上路况好

That's a heck of a drive. Not too bad this time of night.

听着 我还没跟她说你要来

Hey, listen, I... I haven't told her that you're coming yet.

我不希望她再跑掉 她有点受惊了

I didn't want her running off again. She's a tad skittish.

我接触的孩子通常是如此 嗯

Children I work with usually are. Right, right.

她在哪 在厨房

So, where is she? Right. She's in the kitchen.

过来吧 我引见你 谢谢

Come on up. I'll introduce you. Thank you.

抱歉我差点赶你走

Sorry again for trying to turn you away there.

没事的 说起来

It's fine. You know, it's funny.

你的声音不太像电话里的...

Your, uh, voice sounds different on the

天呐 就是这里

Ah, man. This is it.

伙计们 感觉到了吗

Hey, guys. You feel that?

我们还是回去吧 不行

I think maybe we should go back. No.

我们不能回去 跟紧了

We're not going back. Just stay close.

走吧

Come on.

记着用频道六 别干傻事

Just stay on channel six. Don't do anything stupid.

伙计们 等等我

Hey, guys, wait up.

等等我

Wait up!

"哪种聚合物是天然的"

"Which polymers occur naturally?"

纤维素与淀粉

Starch and cellulose.

"甲烷分子中 氢原子的空间位置

"In a molecule of CH4, the hydrogen atoms are spatially oriented

是朝向什么的中心" 四面体

towards the centers of" Tetrahedrons.

天呐 你做了多少张卡片

Jesus, how many of these did you make?

你说你想帮忙的

You said you wanted to help.

这样吧

How about this? How about...

如果你答对了什么

How about every time that you get something right,

我就得脱掉一件衣服

I have to take off an item of clothing.

但如果你答错了

But every time that you get something wrong

不要 得了

Uh, pass. Oh, come on.

来嘛 不要

Come on. No.

来嘛 肯定好玩 不要

Come on. It'll be fun. No.

"分馏过程中

"During fractional distillation,

烃类是以什么分离开的"

hydrocarbons are separated according to their"

熔点

Melting point.

是沸点

Ooh, it's boiling points.

我就是指沸点

That's what I meant.

你可不是这么说的

Yeah, that's not what you said.

不 不要吗

No. No?

需要帮忙吗

Oh, do you need... Do you need help, or...

No.

史蒂夫 史蒂夫 行了

Steve. Steve, come on.

怎么了

What?

你疯了吗 我父母还在呢

Are you crazy? My parents are here.

好奇怪 我没看到他们

That's weird, I... don't see them.

这就是你的计划吗 跑来我房间里 然后...

Was this your plan all along? To... to get in my room and then...

再征服一个女孩 不是的 南茜

get another notch on your belt. No. Nancy, no.

我不是劳瑞 艾米或贝琪

I'm not Laurie, or Amy, or Becky.

你是说 你不是荡妇

You mean, you're not a slut.

我不是那个意思

That's not what I'm saying.

你撒谎的样子真可爱

You know, you're so cute when you lie.

闭嘴吧

Shut up.

史蒂夫真坏

Bad Steve.

真坏 别那么对待南茜小姐

Bad. Don't do that to Miss Nancy...

你是个白痴 史蒂夫·哈灵顿

You're an idiot, Steve Harrington.

你真美 南茜·维勒

You are beautiful, Nancy Wheeler.

"跟无机反应的速率相比

"Compared to the rate of inorganic reactions,

有机反应的速率一般相对..."

the rate of organic reactions is generally..."

乔纳森 这都是你拍的吗

Jonathan, wow. You took these?

太棒了

These are great.

真的好棒

Wow, they really are.

我知道我一直没怎么照顾你 我...

I know I haven't been there for you. I've been...

一直埋头工作 我...

working so hard and I...

我很过意不去 我都...

I just feel bad. I don't even...

不了解你的生活了

barely know what's going on with you.

很抱歉

All right? I am sorry about that.

怎么了

Hey, what is it?

怎么了 亲爱的

What is it, honey?

没事 告诉我 告诉我

Nothing. Tell me. Tell me.

说吧 没事 没事

Come on. You can... No.

就是...

It's just...

我本该照顾他的

I should've been there for him.

不不 别这样 别自责

No. Oh, no. You can't do that to yourself.

这不怪你 知道吗

This was not your fault. Do you hear me?

他...就在附近 我确定

He is... close. I know it. I...

我能感觉得到

I feel it in my heart.

你得...这事你得相信我

You just have to... You have to trust me on this, okay?

嗯 看啊

Yeah. Oh, look at this.

看这张 看这张

Look at this one. Look at this one.

就这张了 是吧 嗯

I mean, that's it, right? Yeah.

就这张了

That's it. That's the one.

Hello?

Hello?

朗尼

Lonnie?

爸爸 霍普

Dad? Hopper?

是谁啊

Who is this?

威尔

Will?

威尔 是威尔吗

Will? It's Will?

妈妈 是威尔吗

Mom, it's Will?

是谁啊

Who is this?

你把我儿子怎么了 怎么回事

What have you done to my boy? What? What?

把儿子还给我

Give me back my son!

Hello?

喂 是谁啊

Hello, who is this?

喂 是谁啊

Hello? Who is this?

妈妈 是谁啊 是谁啊 妈妈

Mom, who was it? Who was it, Mom?

是他 看着我 妈妈 是威尔吗

It was him. Look at me, Mom. Was it Will?

是 他说什么了

Yes. What did he say?

只听到他的呼吸声

He just breathed. He just breathed.

还有别人吗 我...

And was someone else there? I...

妈妈 是谁啊 是谁啊 是他

Mom, who was there? Who was it? It was him.

我听得出他的呼吸声

I know it was his breathing. I know it was his breathing.

威尔

Will!

威尔 拜耶斯

Will! Byers!

我拿来了你的《X战警》134期

I've got your XMen 134!

伙计们 我们还是回去吧

Guys, I really think we should turn back.

不是吧 达斯汀

Seriously, Dustin?

你那么怂 就回家好了

You wanna be a baby, then go home already!

我就是现实 卢卡斯

I'm just being realistic, Lucas!

不 你就是怂

No, you're just being a big sissy!

你想过威尔失踪

Did you ever think Will went missing

是因为遭遇了什么坏事吗

because he ran into something bad?

而我们现在还要去他最后出现的地方

And we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen?

而且我们还手无寸铁 达斯汀 闭嘴

And we have no weapons or anything? Dustin, shut up.

我就是想说 你觉得这明智吗

I'm just saying, does that seem smart to you?

闭嘴 闭嘴

Shut up. Shut up.

你们听到了吗

Did you guys hear that?



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

    专题文章
      CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有