马达加斯加电影中英文对白 | 您所在的位置:网站首页 › finito怎么读 › 马达加斯加电影中英文对白 |
页脚
马达加斯加
吓你一跳 ! Surprise!
艾利克斯 , 别在我做白日梦来捣乱 ! Alex. Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming.
斑马在家 , 闲人免进
When a zebra's in the zone, leave him alone.
别这样 , 马蒂 . 我只是想来祝你生日快乐 的
Come on, Marty. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
嘿 , 伙计 , Hey, man, thanks.
嘿 , 我牙里塞了点东西
Hey, I got something stuck in my teeth.
快受不了了 . 帮个忙 , 行吗 ? It's driving me crazy. Can you help me? Please?
你来对地方了 , 我的朋友
You came to the right place, my friend.
马蒂医生 , 口腔外科学博士 , 正巧在家
Dr. Marty, D.D.S., is in the house.
如果可以的话 , 请跳到我消过毒的检查台 上来
Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may.
- 什么也没有呀 - 在左边
- I don't see anything. - It's on the left.
噢 , 对不起
Oh, sorry.
好的 , 嘴里有东西时别讲话
Okay, just don't talk with your mouth full.
找见了 , 这个鬼东西在这干什么 ? Right here. What the heck is this doing in there?
生日快乐 ! Happy birthday!
啊 , 嘿 , 啦 , 伙计
Aw, hey, thanks, man.
你把这个藏在牙后面了 . 没错
You put it in behind the tooth. You all right.
这些东西还没有上市呢
来 , 仔细瞧一下
These aren't even on the shelf yet. Here. Check it out.
- 看这个 . 哦 ! 看呀 - 瞧 , 下雪了
- Look at that. Ooh! Look at that. - Look at that. It's snowing.
十岁了 , 是吧?整整十年了
Ten years old, huh? A decade.
两位数字 . 大数字啊 1-0 Double digits. The big 1-0.
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
- 不 , 不 , 非常好的礼物 - 你讨厌它
- No, no, it's great. - You hate it.
我真应该送你艾利克斯的闹钟
那可是个值 钱的东西
I should've gotten you the Alex alarm clock. That's the big seller.
不 , 不 , 不
这礼物很好 , 真的
No, no, no. The present's great, really.
只是觉得一年来了又去了
It's just that another year's come and gone
而我仍就做着一成不变的事请
and I'm still doing the same old thing.
“从这出发 , 小跑到那 , 吃点草 , 然后又回 到这里”
"Stand over here. Trot over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here." |
CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有 |