双语《伊索寓言》:老狮子的故事

您所在的位置:网站首页 伊索寓言里面的故事视频 双语《伊索寓言》:老狮子的故事

双语《伊索寓言》:老狮子的故事

2024-06-24 02:52:42| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

  The Lion used to be the king of beasts. But now he is old and weak. He feels sorry for himself。

  从前有只狮子,他曾经是百兽之王。可是现在却又老又弱。他觉得自己很可怜。

  Lion: I used to be so young. I used to be so strong. My roar used to be so big. But now… I am old and weak. My roar is small. I can’t run. I can’t hunt. Poor me!

  狮子:想当年我多么年轻,多么强壮。我的吼声曾经震耳欲聋,可是现在…我又老又弱,我的吼声也没有了威力。我不能跑,也抓不住猎物。唉,我真可怜啊。

  The Lion is very sad and worried。

  狮子非常难过,忧心忡忡。

  Lion: I’m hungry. But now how can I get some food? I must think of a way fast. Let me think。

  狮子:我好饿。可是我怎样才能得到食物呢?我得赶快想个办法。让我想想。

  The Lion thinks and thinks. Finally, he comes up with an idea。

  狮子想啊想啊。终于,他想出了一个主意。

  Lion: Hey, wait. I still have my sharp teeth and claws. I can use them. Once an animal comes into my cave, I can catch it. Yes, that’s it! I’ll say I’m very sick. Then all of the animals will come to visit me. Once they come into my cave, I will eat them all. What a clever idea! Why didn’t I think of this before? Ha, ha, ha。

  狮子:嘿,等一等。我的爪子和牙齿依然锋利。我可以用它们啊。一旦有动物来到我的洞穴里,我就可以抓住它。对,就这么办!我不妨说我病得很重,这样所有的动物都会来探望我。一旦他们走进我的洞穴,我就把他们全吃掉。多么聪明的点子啊!为什么以前我就没想到呢?哈哈哈…

  The other animals hear that the Lion is very sick. They are all very worried。

  其他的动物听说狮子病得很重,都很担心。

  Deer: Did you hear about the Lion?

  鹿:你听说狮子的事了吗?

  Goat: No, I didn’t. Is anything wrong?

  山羊:没有啊,他怎么啦?

  Deer: Well, I heard that he is very sick. He might die soon。

  鹿:听说他病得很重。可能就快要死了。

  Goat: that’s too bad. He used to be so strong and healthy. Let’s visit him before he dies。

  山羊:那太不幸了。他曾经是那么强壮、那么健康。在他死之前我们去探望他吧!

  Deer: Sure。

  鹿:好吧。

  The Deer and the Goat visit the Lion in the cave. They never come out。

  鹿和山羊去洞穴里探望狮子。但是他们却再也没有出来。

  Rabbit: Did you hear the news, squirrel?

  兔子:你听说了吗?松鼠?

  Squirrel: What news?

  松鼠:什么事?

  Rabbit: The Lion is very sick. He is dying, I think。

  兔子:狮子病得很严重,我想,他快要死了。

  Squirrel: Poor Lion. What can we do?

  松鼠:可怜的狮子,我们能为他做什么呢?

  Rabbit: How about visiting him and cheering him up?

  兔子:咱们去探望他、鼓励他好吗?

  Squirrel: Do you think that’s a good idea? What if he eats us up? I’m a little afraid。

  松鼠:你真的这么想吗?万一他把我们吃了怎么办?我有点儿害怕。

  Rabbit: Me too. But he is very sick. He will be too weak to catch us。

  兔子:我也有点儿害怕。可是他病得很重。他很虚弱,抓不到我们的。

  Squirrel: You’re right. Let’s go together。

  松鼠:你说的对,咱们一块儿去吧!

  Rabbit: Great! Meet me in front of the Lion’s cave. At noon, tomorrow, okay? Don’t be late。

  兔子:太好了!咱俩约好在狮子的洞穴前见面。明天中午,好吗?别迟到了。

  Squirrel: I’ll be there. See you then。

  松鼠:我一定去。不见不散。

  The Rabbit and the Squirrel meet at noon the next day. They are a little afraid to go inside the cave。

  第二天中午,兔子和松鼠在约定的地点碰面。他们战战兢兢地走进洞穴。

  Rabbit: Let’s go inside。

  兔子:我们进去吧。

  Squirrel: Okay. You go in first。

  松鼠:好,你先进。

  Rabbit: No, you first。

  兔子:不,你先进。

  Squirrel: Let’s go in together。

  松鼠:我们一起进去吧。

  Rabbit: Fine. But let’s not stay too long。

  兔子:好。不过别呆太久。

  The two go inside the cave。

  他们走进了洞穴深处。

  Lion: Oh, thank you for coming。

  狮子:哦,谢谢你们来看我。

  Rabbit: How are you, sir?

  兔子:你身体还好吗?狮子先生。

  Squirrel: Are you okay?

  松鼠:你没事吧?

  Lion: It’s nothing. I’m just old。

  狮子:没什么,我只是太老了。

  But then the Lion suddenly stands up and shows his teeth and claws。

  可是,就在这个时候,狮子突然站了起来,露出了他的牙齿和爪子。

  Lion: Grr… Grr… I may be old, but I can still catch you!!!

  狮子:嗷…我可能是老了些,可是我还是能抓到你们。

  Rabbit/Squirrel: We were tricked!

  兔子/松鼠:我们上当了!

  Rabbit: Let’s get out!

  兔子:我们快逃吧!

  Lion: It’s too late. You are trapped. Ha! Ha! Ha!

  狮子:太晚了。你们跑不了了。哈哈…

  The Lion eats up the Rabbit and the Squirrel。

  狮子吃掉了兔子和松鼠。

  Lion: Yum. Yum. That was delicious. I wonder who will be next?

  狮子:嗯,真好吃。不知道下一个来送死的会是谁?

  The Lion eats up all of the animals like this one by one。

  就这样,狮子一只一只地几乎吃掉了所有动物。

  Lion: All of the animals came here except for the Fox. Why isn’t the Fox coming? I’m getting hungry again. Hmm… Shh… I hear something。

  狮子:除了狐狸,所有的动物都来了。为什么狐狸没有来呢?我又饿了。嗯…嘘…我听到什么声音。

  Fox: Mr. Lion, are you in there?

  狐狸:狮子先生,您在里面吗?

  Lion: Finally. It’s the Fox. (murmur) Yes, I’m in here, Fox. Come in。

  狮子:狐狸终于还是来了(喃喃自语) 是我,我在这儿。狐狸,请进吧。

  Fox: How are you feeling today?

  狐狸:你今天感觉怎么样?

  Lion: I’m feeling much better. But why aren’t you coming in? Please come in. I wish to see you。

  狮子:感觉好多了。可是你为什么不进来呢?请进来吧。我非常想见你。

  Fox: I would like to, sir. But it’s too crowded in there。

  狐狸:我也想进去,先生。可是里面太挤了吧!

  Lion: What do you mean? There is no one in here but myself。

  狮子:你这是什么意思?这里面除了我,没有其他人啊。

  Fox: Really? I don’t understand. There are many footprints going into your cave. But there are none coming out. Where are all of the other animals?

  狐狸:真的吗?那我就不懂了。这洞穴口有这么多动物进去时留下的脚印,可是却没有一个走出来的脚印。其他所有的动物都在哪儿呢?

  Lion: Give me some time. I can explain. That’s because…Uh…

  狮子:这…给我一点点时间。我会向你解释的。那是因为…嗯…

  Fox: That’s okay. I’ll come back again later. Take care. Bye。

  狐狸:没关系。我晚点再来。好好保重。再见。

  Lion: Wait! Listen to me! Come back!

  狮子:等一等!听我解释!回来!

  The Fox goes home without turning his back。

  狐狸头也不回的回家去了。

  Fox: Pooh. You can’t trick me, Lion. I am much smarter than you。

  狐狸:哼,你骗不了我的,狮子。我可比你聪明多了。

  MORAL Always keep your eyes wide open。

  寓意:始终睁大自己的眼睛。

  本文选自《凌天04》新浪博客,点击查看原文。



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻


点击排行

实验室常用的仪器、试剂和
说到实验室常用到的东西,主要就分为仪器、试剂和耗
不用再找了,全球10大实验
01、赛默飞世尔科技(热电)Thermo Fisher Scientif
三代水柜的量产巅峰T-72坦
作者:寞寒最近,西边闹腾挺大,本来小寞以为忙完这
通风柜跟实验室通风系统有
说到通风柜跟实验室通风,不少人都纠结二者到底是不
集消毒杀菌、烘干收纳为一
厨房是家里细菌较多的地方,潮湿的环境、没有完全密
实验室设备之全钢实验台如
全钢实验台是实验室家具中较为重要的家具之一,很多

推荐新闻


图片新闻

实验室药品柜的特性有哪些
实验室药品柜是实验室家具的重要组成部分之一,主要
小学科学实验中有哪些教学
计算机 计算器 一般 打孔器 打气筒 仪器车 显微镜
实验室各种仪器原理动图讲
1.紫外分光光谱UV分析原理:吸收紫外光能量,引起分
高中化学常见仪器及实验装
1、可加热仪器:2、计量仪器:(1)仪器A的名称:量
微生物操作主要设备和器具
今天盘点一下微生物操作主要设备和器具,别嫌我啰嗦
浅谈通风柜使用基本常识
 众所周知,通风柜功能中最主要的就是排气功能。在

专题文章

    CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有 win10的实时保护怎么永久关闭