【洛圣都背诵篇目】波格丹危机终章剧情台词(中英对照) 您所在的位置:网站首页 gta5任务语音 【洛圣都背诵篇目】波格丹危机终章剧情台词(中英对照)

【洛圣都背诵篇目】波格丹危机终章剧情台词(中英对照)

2023-11-01 08:02| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

Grand Theft Auto OnlineThe Bogdan Problem/波格丹危机终章任务剧情台词文本中英对照版

原作/译文:Rockstar

整理/摘录:Dan1el_X

写在前面:此文是一篇汇编整理作品,内容本身并非原创。

虽然内容本身早在2018年就于游戏内发布,但截止2020年8月18日时,网络上似乎还未有相对完整的文字性的收录,尤其是中英文版本的。故本人对这段游戏内约15分钟的情节台词做了一个摘录,仅供学习交流、请勿用作商业用途。

文本内容所述的人名、地名、机构名称等,以及所发生事件均为电子游戏《Grand Theft Auto Online》中所虚构的情节内容,不代表本人观点意愿。

如有侵权,请联系删除。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Okie dokey, set off for your vehicles.

好了,出发前往你们要搭乘的载具吧。

Air team, you're going to collect the Avenger tiltrotor aircraft.

空中团队,你们负责驾驶复仇者倾转旋翼机。

Water team, you're using a Stromberg.

水下团队,你们使用斯特龙伯格。

We've done some pretty good work disrupting their activities around the state (ha-ha).

我们此前在这个州的各地破坏他们行动的任务中干得相当不错,

But now, it's the time to take down this Russian spy network thing… once and for all.

但现在是时候捣毁这个R国间谍网络了……一次性彻底搞定。

AVON HERTZ/埃万·赫兹

If my rigorous debrief of Agent ULP has taught me anything,

如果说在我严格盘问ULP探员后学到了什么的话,

it's that the threat is not to be underestimated.

那就是不要低估任何威胁。

Codename Bogdan, if that is his real name, is here to destroy our Republic…and maybe the rest of the world too.

代号波格丹,姑且算是他的真名,是来摧毁我们国家的……也许他还会摧毁整个世界。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Year I'm just looking forward to cashing my pay check. 

是,我只是想着把我的报酬拿回来而已。

Going back to my normal day to day existence, where I don't have to put pants on in the morning.

回去过着一如既往的普通生活,到时候我在早上就不用穿裤子了。

You know, where it's the evening news that makes me think nuclear war might be imminent…not my working emails (memos).

你知道的,晚上看看晚间新闻,是我认为核战争可能就要爆发了。而不是我的工作电子邮件(备忘录)。

AVON HERTZ/埃万·赫兹

Lucky you. Way to avoid responsibility.

你真是幸运。有办法逃避责任。

Little litmus test I do for every business decision I make: would I go to nuclear war for this?

对于做出的每个业务决策,我很少会对它进行检验:我要为此去参加核战争吗?

I press the go button when the answer is ab-so-fucking-lutely.

我的回答是“他妈的这当然了”,所以我就来了。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Yeah, well, I've never been so sure about something I'd drop a H bomb for.

没错,我从来没有对某件事如此肯定过,从没想到我会如此确信一定要朝他扔颗氢弹。

Except maybe this chicken wings I had once. Lemon Pepper, ooh...

可能还有我曾经吃过的哪款柠檬胡椒味鸡翅,天呐…….

AVON HERTZ/埃万·赫兹

You know you are the problem with culture right now. No one takes anything seriously.

知道吗,现在你们在文化方面有问题。没有任何人能严肃的看到任何事了。

It's a crisis of… o-of… things meaning what they should.

这简直就是……就是对事情本身含义理解的一种……危机。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Oh, I'm sorry. The threat is very real, okay? Just like your hair system.

噢,抱歉。这种威胁非常真实,好吗?就跟你的毛发系统一样。

AVON HERTZ/埃万·赫兹

(Uh...) Your discourse is poisonous and reductive.

你这番话语还真是一针见血。

 

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Okay folks, here is the plan.

好了,伙计们,计划是这样的。

The air team provides cover, while the water team gains access to Codename Bogdan’s submarine.

空中团队进行掩护,水下团队想办法进入代号波格丹的潜水艇。

Makes contact with our source on board and uploads Cliffford to the submarine's system.

与我们在船上的知情人取得联系,然后把克利福德上传到潜水艇的系统。

Then the big boys take it from there.

然后由这个大男孩负责剩下的事。

What an excellent plan, We've got a Global crisis, diplomacy and espionage can't solve it…

多么棒的一个计划。我们遇上了全球危机、外交和间谍活动都解决不了……

And we're handing things over to a chat bot!

而我们却把事件交给一个聊天机器人解决!

AVON HERTZ/埃万·赫兹

Cliffford is not a chat bot. I-it's a… I-it…

克利福德不是聊天机器人。它、它是……它、它是……

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Chat neuron network? Or…

聊天神经元网络?

AVON HERTZ/埃万·赫兹

I'm losing my patience with you, Mr. Crest. I'm a do-er and a thinker.

我没耐心和你扯了,克瑞斯特先生。我是个实干家,是个思想家。

 

CODENAME BOGDAN/代号波格丹

American agents, you are making a grave mistake.

A国的探员们。你们犯了个严重的个错误。

You may know me as Codename Bogdan. I am a commander of the submarine.

你们可能知道我叫代号波格丹。但不知道我是这艘潜水艇的指挥官。

And for record, Bogdan is not just codename. It is real name. Clever coding. (huh...)

同时,记住,波格丹不只是代号。这是真名。聪明的代码编写。

We are rogue unit. Operating outside State sanction.

我们是支叛变部队。行事不受国家的制裁。

We will fight you, but this is not why we are here.

我们会跟你们开战,不过这不是我们来此的目的。

We come all across Pacific… we not give up now.

我们跨越了整个太平洋……我们现在是不会放弃的。

We are ready to die… every man and boy… we have job to do.

我们已经准备好赴死了……所有人都准备好了……我们要完成使命。

Do you know what you are fighting for? Bleeder Burgers and Deludamol? Wake up.

你们知道自己是在为什么而战吗?吸血鬼汉堡和敌痛息?醒醒吧。

We fight for humanity.

我们是为了人类而战。

You don't know what you're doing.

你们简直不知道自己在做什么。

Stop it! Stop it, now!

住手!快住手!

You are biggest idiots of whole wide world, Americans.

A国人,你们是这个世界上最大的一群傻瓜。

This is a big mistake, like crap in pants. Stupid… stupid.

就像是在裤子里拉屎一样,这是个天大的错误。愚蠢……愚蠢。

Wait a minute… wait a minute, wait we've…

等一下……等一下,我们已经……

Can we calm down for just one minute?

我们可以冷静一分钟吗?

For less than one minute.

半分钟也行。

Look, you look very much like you have wrong end of Shit.

听着,你们看起来很像是站错了队。

You got stuck in the stick…you're up creek with paddle of crap!

你们抓到了搅屎棍的另一端……你们在用破烂桨逆流划船!

Look, look… how you say it? I'm here to help.

听着,听着……该怎么说呢?我是来帮忙的。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

That's Codename Bogdan, kill him!

那就是代号波格丹的家伙,杀了他!

CODENAME BOGDAN/代号波格丹

No, kill me all you like… but stop lis-listen… listen, listen… listen, listen, listen… listen, listen.

不,想杀我也可以……但别再听……听,听……听,听听……听,听。

Sure, I would like to destroy America, control Russia… and destroy fabric of civilization as we know it…

当然,我想摧毁A国,控制R国……摧毁我们已知的文明社会……

But these are all piping dreams.

但这些都是白日梦。

I'm here to help solve real problem.

我来这里是为了帮忙解决真正的问题。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

And what's the real problem?

什么是真正的问题?

CODENAME BOGDAN/代号波格丹

You… you are real problem.

你们……你们就是真正的问题。

You are doing dirty work for Avon Quartz and his machine Clifffy.

你们在为埃万·库兹和他的机器克利费干脏活。

Oh, cigarette, cigarette…

哦,香烟,香烟……

Now, listen… think about it…

现在,听着……仔细想想……

if you let… insecure little egomaniac play God…

如果你们让缺乏安全感的小自大狂扮演上帝……

then fake human brain he builds will be brain of insecure little egomaniac.

他制造的那个虚假人脑就会变成缺乏安全感的小自大狂的大脑。

My Scientists have studied Cliffford…

我的科学家们研究了克利福德……

Cliffford is asshole.

克利福德是一个混蛋。

 

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

The AI is an asshole?

那AI是一个混蛋?

CODENAME BOGDAN/代号波格丹

Exactly…and him and Quartz want us to kill each other.

没错……他和库兹希望我们自相残杀。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

I don't believe a word of it.

我一个字都不相信。

CODENAME BOGDAN/代号波格丹

Well, how do I make this up?

好吧,这种事我怎么编得出来?

AVON HERTZ/埃万·赫兹

How indeed?

确实,你怎么编得出来?

Well, thank you Bogdan.

好了,谢谢你,波格丹。

Thank you, Mr. Crest… thank you, silent, psychotic peons…

谢谢你,克瑞斯特先生……谢谢你们,不说话的变态劳工……

But this… this is where I say arrivederci…

但现在……现在就是我说回头见……

No, I mean get ready… I mean… this is where…

不,我的意思是准备好……我的意思是……现在就是……

I'm in charge, me and Cliffford.

我接管的时候。我和克利福德。

Go fuck yourselves, losers.

都去死吧,你们这些失败者。

Yes, losers.

没错,失败者。

CLIFFFORD/克利福德

Yes, we're in charge…me and my Dad.

是的,我们当家作主了……我和我的爸爸。

We are in charge and this outdated, low tech submarine…

我们接管了这艘过时低端的潜水艇……

will self-destruct in thirty seconds.

它将在30秒内自毁。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

I think you've got to get outta there quickly!

我觉得你们得快点离开那里!

CODENAME BOGDAN/代号波格丹

Scuba gear by hatch over there… I have secret escape pod, good luck!

潜水装置在那边的舱口旁……我有一个秘密逃跑装置,祝你好运!

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Avon and Cliffford turned on us, they blow up the sub!

埃万和克利福德对我们发起了攻击,他们炸毁了潜水艇!

Get to the shore and the regroup with the others. Then let's meet at, uhh… at the hangar at LSIA.

快游到岸上去,和其他人合!之后我们在,呃……在洛圣都国际机场的机库见。

Avon is not gonna make this easy for us… any of us…

埃万不会轻易放过我们的……一个都不会……

The Russians weren't attacking America, they were attacking that stupid AI Network.

R国人不是在攻击A国……他们是在攻击那个愚蠢的AI网络。

And now it's gonna take over the world, and it's all our fucking fault!

现在它要掌管这个世界了。而这他妈的都是我们的错!

More choppers! Big ones! Inbound!

更多的直升机!大块头的!即将来袭!

Wait… who are these guys? Are you fucking kidding me?

等等……这些是什么人?你他妈在跟我开玩笑吗?

Avon's sent a death squad to take you out! Oh jezz.

埃万排了杀人小队来对付你们!哦,老天。

This whole time, he must have been building an army and an air force… waiting for us to deal with Bogdan so he could take over, and put the algorithms in charge!

他一定是利用这些时间建立了自己的军队和空中部队……等着我们干掉波格丹,好夺取权力!让电脑算法控制一切!

Have you seen these people? Holy Shit, are they clones? Has he cloned himself? I can't tell.

你们看到这些人了吗?见鬼,他们难道是克隆人?他克隆了自己?我不知道。

It looks like they're all plugged into the neutral network, or something…

我是分不清了。看起来他们好像都接上了某种神经网络之类的东西……

We've got a battalion of cyborg clone warriors plugged into a super brain, trying to wipe us out! Oh I don’t like this.

我们遇上了与超级大脑相连的生化战士军团,打算除掉我们!我不喜欢这样。

Great… great! The IAA's network is down, it's…it's Cliffford! He's taken over!

真是太棒了……IAA的网络挂了……是……克利福德!他已接管了网络!

You know what he can do with the IAA network. A lot is what he can do, a lot!

你们知道他能用IAA的网络做什么!后果不堪设想!

You don't get this robbing banks.

抢银行才不会遇到这种事呢!

I mean robbing banks, you know, when you get stabbed in the back by your dumb greedy best friend. Sure, but he doesn't suddenly build an army of creeps to put an end to your way of life! He doesn't have a battalion of helicopters in his garage!

我的意思是,抢银行的话,当你们被贪心的愚蠢挚友背后捅刀的时候……那是挺难堪的,但他不会突然……建立一支怪人部队来摧毁你们的生活!他的车库也不会有一大堆的直升机!

Shit!

妈的!

You all together? Okay get to the meet. And watch out for Avon's people. They are… motivated.

你们人都到齐了?好了,到接头点去。当心埃万的人。他们……干劲十足。

You ever had a neural network try and kill you before? Yeah, me neither. Welcome to the future.

你们以前被神经网络追杀过吗?没错,我也没有过。欢迎来到未来世界。

Get on the turrets and try to survive, okay?

使用炮塔并努力活下来,好吗?

The meet is at Devon Weston's hanger at LSIA. Anyone still alive, and still on our side, is gonna be there.

接头点在洛圣都国际机场,德温·维斯顿的机库。还活着并且没有叛变的人,请到那里去。

Avon's won. His AI is god, you know, and we're all just goats waiting to be sacrificed.

埃万赢了。它的AI是神,你知道的,而我们就是……等待被宰的羊。

We should all applaud ourselves on the roles we played in the downfall of the human race!

我们都应该为自己在人类堕落过程中所扮演的角色而喝彩!

Idiots!          

白痴!

You’re almost here, okay? Just, uhh… bring it on home!

你快到了,懂吗?呃……赶紧了结它吧!

This is, um, gonna be a depressing conversation, alright.

这是一个,呃,令人沮丧的对话,对吧。

Okay, okay, okay, thank God you got here. (ruah…)

好,好,好,谢谢上帝你们来了。

That guy… that just… (ruah…)

那家伙……那真是……

I feel like such a fool.

我觉得自己像个傻瓜。

My whole life, I have hated successful people… never trusted anyone… I’ve doubted and loathed and acted like a creep…

我这辈子一直痛恨成功人士……从不信任别人……我心存疑虑,愤世嫉俗,表现得像个变态……

And the one time I decide to be nice to someone…

我头一次决定善待某人……

It turns out he wants to destroy humanity!

而他却想毁灭人类!

AGENT 14/14号探员

This is all your fault. My career is in ruins… ruins!

这都是你们的错。我的职业毁了……毁了!

MRS. RACKMAN/拉克曼夫人

Our planet will be in ruins, you fool, if we don't do something.

我们的星球都将被毁,你这傻瓜,如果我们不做点什么。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

He has control of all your systems!

他控制了你们所有的系统。

AGENT 14/14号探员

We can't even call out for help.

我们甚至不能寻求帮助。

MRS. RACKMAN/拉克曼夫人

Then you can do exactly what you have to… you have my authority.

那么你就得做你必须做的事……我授权你那样做。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

And we'll get paid?

我们会得到报酬?

MRS. RACKMAN/拉克曼夫人

Paid?

报酬?

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Yeah, call it (called) pension contributions.

是啊,就当是养老金

MRS. RACKMAN/拉克曼夫人

Of course, significant ones.

当然,很大的一笔。

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

Alright then, get this clown out of here.

那好吧,带着这个小丑离开这里。

For all I know you’re bugged all to high hell…

天知道你身上有多少窃听器……

And you don't even know the bugs exist!

而你甚至不知道身上有窃听器。

MRS. RACKMAN/拉克曼夫人

Good luck!

祝你们好运!

LESTER CREST/莱斯特·克瑞斯特

(Huh…) We don't need luck! (huhhuh…hah)

我们不需要运气!

I always wanted to say that.

我一直想那样说。

Between us, we are completely fucked. (Gyauhhh——!!!)

老实说,我们情况很不乐观。

Meet me back at the facility…

我们回设施后见……

I'll be in contact when I have a plan.

等我想出计划后再联络你们。

[END]【完】

能看到这的各位属实不容易了。

实际上大家可能也发现,这个台词收录并非100%完整。因为此段剧情路线分为空中和水下两个队伍,部分台词是队内特有的,而且有的时候会根据任务进度的快慢,省略某段句子。本篇大体上收录的是两队共有部分的台词,难免有所疏漏。

另外,括号内的部分语气词是我根据剧情自主添加的,原本的游戏字幕中并没有。而且某几个部分存在语音和字幕不符的情况,例如台词中working memo 字幕显示为working email。波格丹的口音造成了他对“赫兹(库兹)”、“克利福德(克利费)”的误读,原字幕中是有所体现的。

文中图片来自剧情截图,中英文本原稿参考自网络流程视频,部分词语为避免敏感已作调整。



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

    专题文章
      CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有